Coupons - Dollar General - Monday 4.15.13

We're buying a house and my husband insists that I continue to be a professional housewife, yet I find myself helpless seeing him stress over the finances for closing costs. What can I do?
Well, I can cut our grocery budget down to $50.00 a week. So I am scouring every inch of the web for coupons and deals.


Some people turn their noses up at Dollar General Market, but let me tell you, they have never let me down.


This week they are having a sale on:
(click here for their online circular, enter in your zipcode)

eggs - 1.25 - usually they run between 1.99-2.50 for a dozen
land o' lakes 1lb lunchmeat - 3.50 - typically 3.99-5.29
kraft cheese - 2.25 - compared to 4.49
quaker oats - 2.50 plus 2$ off when you buy 2 ($3.00) - usually 4.19
blueberries - 2.50 for 6oz - usually around 3.99 for 3.2oz
various detergents - 5$-7$ - you know the average prices....



Plus, a 5$ coupon when you spend 25$ or more before taxes.

They have a lot of other coupons on their site, click here.




Happy Baking! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment