Grocery list - Thursday 4.18.13

So this week, after stocking up last week, my list is fairly smaller. I decided to put my OCD to use. ;)
I have a Macbook Pro laptop, and use Pages. Pages is the equivalent to Word for PC users, they both have a built in chart.
I have been using the notepad on my iPhone for some time, but it really puts things in perspective when I can see what I usually have bought in the past from Albertsons, and their prices. I also flipped through the competitor's weekly circulars and various coupon sites. Also, a tip for a newbie coupon clipper, if you're looking for a particular brand, like International Delight or CoffeeMate creamers, 5 times out of 10 they have coupons on their website. If not, they have an email address or physical address you can contact them and ask for coupons. Saying something along the lines of, "I'd really like to try your XYZ product, but it's a bit out of my price range. Would you send me coupons by mail or email?" Nothing spectacular, just include your home address and you'd be surprised. :)

Any who, as I posted on Monday about the Dollar General ad and coupons, I'll be shopping there Friday (the 5$ coupon is for 4/19 Friday and 4/20 Saturday only), and i'll be going to Albertsons, Vons and CVS tomorrow morning.
Don't discard your CVS circular this week! They have a 20% off regularly priced items, that does not exclude using coupons. Vitamins aren't cheap, and Nature's Bounty has a coupon up at coupons.com.

I'll give this more accurate method a chance, if it works, i'll make a user friendly PDF version of what i'm using!

Happy Baking! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment